Blog Mailing List
To receive automatic email updates when my blog is updated fill in your details below and hit 'Submit'.
Powered by WP Email CaptureIMPORTANT NOTE: Afterwards you will receive an automated email to confirm your email address. Be sure to click on the link supplied in the email to confirm your subscription.
Not sure how to translate a word or phrase from Chinese into English?
Or the other way around?
Ask me directly at my Ask Carl page!
- Mark on “Untranslatable” Words In Chinese
- carlgene on Variant Pronunciations in Mandarin
- Günther on Do You Need a Hug?
- carlgene on Ask Carl
- carlgene on About Me
- David Lloyd-Jones on Verb-Object Collocations in Chinese
- Jim on Verb-Object Collocations in Chinese
- David Gale on Another 45 Mandarin Sentences with Chinese Characteristics
- Emma on About Me
- Yao on Ask Carl
adjectives advanced adverbs business chinese-into-english translation Chinglish colloquial concepts consecutive dialogues disabilities education employment English english-into-chinese translation finance glossary government grammar idioms IELTS interjections intermediate interpreting legal love medical medicine nouns phrases police pronunciation proverbs slang speech spoken Chinese structures synonyms technology tourism translation translation challenges translation problems verbs vocabulary