Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
Blog of Carl Gene Fordham
Carl Gene Fordham is a professional Chinese-English translator from Brisbane, Australia.
傅君恺（Carl Gene Fordham），专业汉英翻译，现居澳大利亚布里斯班。
A doctoral candidate at Peking University, China, Carl is currently completing his research on English translations of ancient Chinese texts remotely while teaching the Master of Arts in Chinese Translation and Interpreting (MACTI) at the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia.
Previously, Carl taught the Master of Translation and Interpreting (MTI) at Beijing International Studies University and lectured on Chinese-English translation at Beijing Foreign Studies University.
Carl has published articles in the Journal of Chinese Literature and Culture and American Philosophical Association Newsletters, and translations in Renditions and the Journal of Chinese Humanities.
If you have any enquiries, please send an email to 1366974083 AT qq DOT com.
若有事相询，请发邮箱1366974083 AT qq DOT com。
Thanks for visiting
- 24 Most Common Errors Committed by Chinese Students Who Major in Translation 翻译专业学生在汉译英中最常见的24个错误 on
- Mandarin-English Dialogue #3 – Food Poisoning on
- Between Languages 012: From Back-up Partners to Game Changers on
- Between Languages 011: From Flags to Side Hustles on
- English Translations of Chinese Texts from the Pre-Qin through Han Period, 2010–2020: Publishing Trends and Quality Assurance on
- 100 English and Chinese Conversation Topics (with Pinyin) on
- 110 Diseases, Disabilities and Disorders in English and Chinese on
- 33 Proverbs that Translate Well Between English and Mandarin on
- Between Languages 010: From Licking Dogs to Brain Fogs on
- 500 Most Common Chinese Character Components (Traditional Chinese Version) on