How To Pass the NAATI Certified Interpreter Exam (Mandarin and English) 如何通过NAATI专业中英口译考试

如何通过NAATI专业中英口译考试 How To Pass the NAATI Certified Interpreter Exam (Mandarin and English)

前几天,我终于过了我的NAATI专业中英口译考试。谢谢大家的帮忙和支持!
A few days ago, I finally passed my NAATI Certified Interpreter Exam (Mandarin and English). Thank you everyone for your help and support!

视频摘要
Summary of the Video

在这个视频中,我给大家分享一些小贴士,关于如何通过NAATI专业中英口译考试。
In this video I share some tips about how to pass the NAATI Certified Interpreter Exam (Mandarin and English).

一、母语和外语都要达到专业水平。
First, you must ensure that both your mother tongue and additional language are at a professional level.

二、最好在中国和澳大利亚有学习或工作经验。
Second, it is best to have study or work experience in both China and Australia.

三、需要对澳大利亚的各种制度有很深刻的了解,尤其是澳大利亚法律制度和医疗体系。
Third, it is necessary to have a deep understanding of the various institutions of Australia, especially the legal and healthcare systems.

四、除了语言能力之外,还需要有一定的自信,不能害怕丢面子。
Fourth, in addition to language ability, you need to have a certain degree of self-confidence — you must not be afraid of losing face.

五、对NAATI口译考试的各个环节和评分标准要有很好的了解。
Fifth, you should have a good understanding of all parts of the NAATI interpreting test and the respective marking criteria.

六、要定期练习口译,至少要坚持三个月以上。
Sixth, it is necessary to practice interpreting regularly, for at least three months.

总之,我非常开心,在做了12年笔译之后,终于可以“改行”做口译。谢谢大家!
To sum up, having been a translator for 12 years, I am thrilled to begin my journey as a professional interpreter. Thank you all!

1 Comment to "How To Pass the NAATI Certified Interpreter Exam (Mandarin and English) 如何通过NAATI专业中英口译考试"

  1. Rui's Gravatar Rui
    05/06/2022 - 6:10 pm | Permalink

    Hi Carl,

    Congratulations!
    I am doing a graduate diploma in interpreting (English and Mandarin) and will have the certified exam next year. Thank you so much for the tips!

    Cheers,
    Rui

Leave a Reply